Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How much is a roll of bubble wrap?

According to my dad, I am a a diagnosed klutz. Yes, he thinks my doctor diagnosed me as klutzy when I went and saw her about the number of bruises on my body. Turns out, I am actually slightly anemic. But he still claims the klutz is the reason.

Which is why when in high school, college, and even today, whenever my brothers try and hit me, I always claim that I am wearing a sleeveless dress. It just makes them hit me in the hip, but whatever, at least I won't be punched in the arm and have dead arm.

So as the wedding day approaches, I make sure that my brothers know that I am wearing a sleeveless dress to not hit me. But I have always joked that I need to wrap myself in bubble wrap just to be careful. Recently, I have come to the realization it really wouldn't be a bad idea.

In the past few days I have managed to scrape my leg on our bench, causing a tear in the skin and a bruise; give myself rug burns on my knees while doing P90X (stupid working out) and the other morning, slammed the fridge into my foot.

Bubble wrap please.

And of course there isn't a day that goes by that I don't hit a doorway, a door, a table, a chair, well the list goes on and on sadly.

As October approaches, do not be surprised if you see me in loads of bubble wrap, or lots of layers. Granted it will be hot under both, but perhaps that will be my little secret to losing weight.

Does anyone know how much a roll of bubble wrap is?

No comments:

Post a Comment