Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Bumpin: 19 Weeks




How far along: 19 weeks

Fruit/vegetable comparison (according to thebump.com): Mango - Break out the tropical fruit drinks!

Total weight gain: Will probably find out at our 20 week appt.  Maybe I will focus this time.

Sleep: Same - getting up to pee or just wake up a few times a night, but not too bad.

Movement: I don't think I've felt anything yet.  I'm anxious to feel the babe move - and there are times I think I feel something, but apparently that could be gas too. 

Unglamorous body changes: There seems to be a faint little line growing down the middle of my stomach.  Yes, that little linea nigra or whatever it is called, seems to be growing. Awesome.

Maternity clothes: Yep! At least the pants.  I'm still pretending that my tops are long enough or big enough to cover the bump. 

Showing: Yep! This baby is out there for the world to see. My friends at work told me I finally look pregnant and not just big. Thanks friends for telling me I don't look big.

Food cravings: Nothing too much. Red grapes and blueberries are awesome.  This baby might come out like a blueberry.

What I miss: Nothing this week. 

Anything making you queasy: Nope! The queasiness is gone. 

Strange experiences: Learning that I have to prepare myself for sneezing.  Yes...for those of you who have ever been pregnant or had a baby, you know what I mean. For those of you who haven't: this is your warning. Do your Kegel's now.

Milestones: The babe is developing its protective coating to cover his or her skin. It says we may see it at birth.  Which is better than seeing if our baby comes out covered in salsa or marinara. 

Best moment this week: Knowing we are just a short week away from seeing the babe again. 

Looking forward to: Finding out the sex! Just one short week until we know if it's blue or pink headed our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment