Friday, February 26, 2010

Best New Year's Eve...So far

Before this blog continues, I know many of you are wondering how we met, where and how did this relationship blossom into what is it today? Or you are really wanting to skip over this part, and may have stopped reading it all together. Hmm, we'll go with the first idea.

Well, Tony and I actually met on New Year's Eve at a party at Californio's. Okay, to be honest, I don't want to bore you with details, I mean this is a wedding blog, not a dating blog! So I tell you what, I already wrote out how we met and the proposal on our wedding web site - yes, I am that bride - so you can check it out here: www.theknot.com/ourwedding/caitlinfaddis&tonyginestra

So although New Year's is generally hyped up, I had a good time and think that it was meant to be! So here is a picture from that infamous night, although just me and my girls, since we didn't have pictures together ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment