Friday, March 9, 2012

Five Friday Facts

So I'm going to try something new - a little fun Friday post that I can inform you of facts, maybe about me, things going on or whatever else I can think of.  Here we go:

1. I could eat avocado almost every day. I heart it -and today it made my little no-mean Friday lunch.

2. I went to a rave last night.  Yes, a rave. But not the kind you're thinking, there was no "taking x" or getting crazy like that. Although there were glow sticks involved and sweat....from a workout. It was fun and I'll probably go to another one.

3. I bought bright pink lipstick to try out after reading this blog. I don't know if I'll have the courage to wear it, but it's at least in my purse for later...just in case. And I did try it on at the house...twice.

4. One of the AA's here and I are almost on the exact same bathroom schedule. Except she's 8 months pregnant and I am not. Yes, I do pee more than the pregnant ladies in our office.

5. I could wear Lululemon clothing all day, every day. I secretly hope that Tony goes into the store to purchase me a new piece of clothing....I'm still waiting for that day, but not for a birthday or Christmas...just because he wants to or because I actually did his laundry. (Dear Tony, please buy me Lululemon and I promise I will do your laundry...and actually fold it within 24 hours....not 72 like this week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment