Friday, March 2, 2012

A little ABC

So I've seen a few of these getting to know you kind of blog posts and since I'm lacking on things to have you "read," I'd thought I do one as well. Why? Because I had nothing better to do, I figured you always wanted to know these facts about me...and somehow it reminds me of MySpace. Yikes.

Please enjoy at your leisure and maybe, just maybe your day was just a little wowed by this information. No? Okay, well I'm trying here. We're due for a house project this weekend, so hopefully I'll get something out of this fiasco venture.
 
Age: 28...for a few more days at least...yikes.
Bedsize: Queen, that feels like a double with a 70+ lb dog.
Chores that you hate: Cleaning bathrooms. Sick and sick. Also doing laundry.
Dogs:  One. Tyson Bear. He's 74 lbs but pretends like he's 7.4 lb.
Essential start to your day:  Workin' in out (you can vomit now) and coffee.  
Favorite color:Green, many shades, except that ug dark color.
Gold or Silver:  Both...whatever suits my fancy that day
Height: 5 feet/4 inches. Although I think I'm shrinking.
Instruments you play: Zero. Cursed with tone deafness.
Job title:Regional Communications Director
Kids: Nope. Our kid is Tyson, he's enough for now.
Live: Kansas City, MO.
Mother's Name: Kathy
Nicknames: Oh so many. Katrinka, Trinka, Rinka, Cait, C Fad, Fadidas.
Overnight hospital stays: Nope, just long afternoon stay.
Pet peeves: Bad drivers, not saying "Bless you" after a sneeze, interrupting.
Quote from a movie or tv show: "I like smiling, smilings my favorite." -Elf
Right or Lefty:  Lefty.
Siblings:One older sister and two big brothers...spoiled baby here!
Time you wake up:  With which alarm? Depending on the day, 4:45 am, 6 or 8 am.
Underwear: Absolutely.
Vegetable you hate: I don't think I have any veggies I dislike, fruit? That's another deal.
What makes you run late: Watching the Today show.
X-Rays You've Had:  Hmm, lungs, stomach, and a Cat Scan on my noggin'.
Yummy food you make:  Toast. But recently I made fish AND oatmeal that was pretty good.
Zoo Animal: Giraffes. Seriously, how are their necks so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment