Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Bump Updates

I had contemplated long and hard about whether or not to do baby bump updates.  And after thinking about it - I figure maybe it would be nice just to have documentation just for me.  At least for us to look back and realize, huh, I could still see my feet at week whatever. So, here we go - I've missed a few weeks, since I was still thinking about it - and well, I kept forgetting and falling asleep early.


How far along: 15 weeks

Fruit/vegetable comparison (according to thebump.com): Navel orange

Total weight gain: Forgot to look - and probably not going to record this for the world to see...my doctor said I was just perfect.  So we'll go with that!

Sleep: Okay so far - rough night the other night with Tony being sick and sawing some serious logs.  But I'm now obsessed with my new Snoogle - best invention ever.

Movement: Nothing yet - patiently waiting to feel the first little kicks.

Unglamorous body changes: Well I'm back to my teenage years with a ridiculous amount of acne. I think there are days that I could be the perfect model for Proactiv. Seriously. Thank goodness for bangs. Some other lovely things: a growing chest size to match my growing thighs and behind.  Clothes have been fun lately.

Maternity clothes: Not yet- but I am rocking the belly band.  I have a feeling maternity pants are right around the corner.

Showing: A little bit - mainly in the evening after a full day of eating.

Food cravings: Nothing too much - I still like having an apple a day.  And I can't get enough chocolate milk.  I try and limit myself to one glass a day - but man, that stuff is delicious!


What I miss: Nothing yet. Alcohol hasn't sounded good at all - so that's good. Although I do miss being able to walk up the stairs without being winded.

Anything making you queasy: Luckily - nothing too much. Food hasn't really grossed me out, but sometimes the trash makes me gag.  But it is trash. There was a lady at work before I left for vacation that wore some pretty strong perfume - that was pretty much the only thing that made me want to run away, quickly.

Strange experiences: Weird dreams - some that I don't even want to remember.  But nothing too odd.

Milestones: The babe is still growing and all four limbs have functioning joints.  Yay for joints!

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at the doctors office. It was pretty quick - but that's a sound that will take your breath away.

Looking forward to: Showing all the way. I'm ready for this bump to look like a baby bump and not like I just ate too many Christmas cookies.

And now for some bump pictures. I have my 12, 14, and 15 week picture.  I forgot to take my 13th week and well there were only a couple of days between my 14 and 15 week pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment