Monday, May 16, 2011

Someone should warn my Sister-In-Law

It's become more apparent that my culinary skills are not just lacking....they are not even close to what a two year old can even do. I'm not kidding. My evidence:
Oh and it was hard as a rock too




That my friends, is a hot dog. My sister told me it looked like poop when I texted it to her. Apparently you should cook hot dogs in the microwave for 30 seconds and not two minutes. When you cook it for two minutes, it turns out like a turd (sorry Mom).

So I'm throwing this out there to my sister-in-law: you should probably have the kiddos meals prepared before I get there. -Oh yes, I'm watching two of my nephews (for a while) on Saturday. I'm pretty sure at least two meals will be consumed by them. Which means I'm in trouble.Of course, I always have leftover bread from our last barbecue.  You can give hamburger buns to babies right?

Ugh. Utter hot dog fail.  I guess that's how my Monday is going.  Not only was my computer infected by a virus, but I was as well. So the hot dog fiasco was just the mustard on the bun. Good thing I had extra to put in my Velveeta and cheese. Somehow when I am sick and Tony is gone, I start to crave mac and cheese.  Cause nothing says get better than processed cheese.

Yep - that's a hot dog joke. But really I'm taking this chance to catch up on my blogging.  I may even have a few written and schedule them out so you may have a little treat to read this week.  But don't get your hopes up, in between my sentences I'm hacking like a 86 year old smoker.  Don't you want to be over here with me? I'll make you a hot dog.

1 comment:

  1. 2 minutes CAITLIN!!!! O.M.G. Even Kennedie knows better than that. And by the way that pictures does indeed look like a crusty POOH. Sick and wrong!

    ReplyDelete