Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Calling Mrs. Cleaver

For the past week and a half I have loved the situation going on in our house. And no, I don't mean the Situation as in some New Jersey abs - I'd rather see the Real Housewives of New Jersey cat fight. No, I'm talking about the fact that my husband has become my little stay at home husband.

And while he is still working - he wouldn't get off that easy - he's had a bit more time to be the domestic diva that I've been, ahem, training for. Yep, that's right, my little Italian Stallion has become June Cleaver's long lost twin.

So far he's cleaned the entire house - including my night stand, which is always packed of stuff...I know, shocking; he's gone grocery shopping - including going to get my snacks and stuff for the Bachelorette watch party - he's made dinner, taken Tyson to get a pedicure (not really a pedicure, don't judge me like some supreme dog lover, he just went to the vet) and he's been to the dry cleaner.

A-mazing! I tell you, I have this whole marriage thing down. I might even convince him to carry our babies and feed them at 2 am.  Okay, that might be stretching it - but he will be up for those future (very distant future) feedings.

This June Cleaver charade might come to an end soon.  I have a feeling this will come to an end soon - he's already telling me he's too tired and has a headache and has been with Tyson all day long.

Just kidding. But I am leaving him all by himself this weekend.  That's right Daddy's   Momma's gettin' out of town! I'm headed to the lake with some girlfriends this weekend and Tyson will be stuck with each other all weekend.

I don't feel bad for them though.  I mean Tony already has the cooking, cleaning, laundry thing down. Is it too soon to get him an apron with ruffle on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment