Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well this is embarrassing

I hope you are all still friends with me after reading this post.  I would hope you would be....if not, then obviously we are superficial friends and I will feel the need to talk behind your back, valley girl style.

It has come to my attention that I eat at my desk for lunch a little too often. I choose not to go home because Ted the Tank would eat up more gas than Tony and I could stomach to pay for.  Plus, by the time I make it home, let Tyson out, make something and then head back, I'd be home for less than 10 minutes. Not worth it - and I don't cook or "make something" that's really worth eating.

Sing it sister
I enjoy both legs and arms....Tony would want to keep the baby
But I have been noticing that even after a general cleaning of my desk - throwing papers away, stacking files and using my hand to dust  dusting, there was always one area that I somehow missed. But today it came back to bite me in the rear.  Or rather, even I was disgusting by what was happening.

Apparently when you eat at your desk, those little crumbs from your hands, your mouth....errr, hands, come down and land  on your key board.  And while J&K can handle a little dust now and again, they are very angry when some popcorn kernels land in that little space.

And then this happens.

Sorry for making you vomit....or spit
 Oh yes I did. I turned my keyboard upside down and all hell broke loose. The sad thing: I've only had this keyboard for like....oh well, when you think about it, I've had this keyboard for almost a year....those crumbs aren't that bad. 

No? Still gross? I'll stop reasoning.

So yes, I am a desk eater, crumb dropper, nail filer on my keyboard type of person. Are you acting like you don't know me now? I mean, I probably would too...but some of you who read this are family and you are stuck with me F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

As is Tony.  It's probably a very good thing he's a OCD type of clean. We are like totally MFEO!!!
(I had to get one little valley girl reference in there - Oh and PS: Made For Each Other.)

And.....I have not learned my lesson, just ate my sandwich at my computer. Fail.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing only I'm too nervous to turn my keyboard over out of fear of what's stuck down in there!

    ReplyDelete