Monday, November 7, 2011

My, that was bouncy

I realized that I haven't posted in a while.  Forgive me blog, for I have skipped. And my sister informed me that I've been slacking.  So I'm posting now. While I probably have a few things to update my "readers" on, this thought was on my mind today and I figured you all would enjoy it as well.

Well, I guess I should back up a little bit.  A few weeks ago I began a 12 week bootcamp through my workout class. It was time for me really to kick my own booty and I was not doing it only a few days a week by myself.  So I signed up and have been pushed out of my comfort zone, felt like I was a contestant in the biggest loser and have never been more tired.  We're working out twice a day - yes, twice a day - and three times a week together.  Every week I have 12 workouts to do - and I've been doing okay with them. I've missed a few here and there - and after this weekend, I definitely failed on the scale this week - but I'm determined, especially since my group can see my progress.  Talk about a slap to reality.....wait, that didn't make sense.  I mean, talk about a slap to the face. Better?

So I'm working out, I'm watching - very almost ocd watching what I eat - and I'm going to bed at 9:30 pm.  Oh yes, I'm going granny style and waking up at 5 am.  Surprisingly, not too bad.  What's the bigger shocker? I've prepared my meals, my coffee and my PM workout bag all the night before.

I know - my parents are probably reading this with their mouths open, because I'm pretty sure they tried 10 years to get me to do that before school. While it never worked then, I'm doing it now - or at least I'm trying to do that, and today was an exception.

While I did make prepare my bag last night, I was also getting my clothes ready for the morning workout.  Somewhere in between I apparently counted the wrong items.  Yes, while I did pack a sweatshirt, t-shirt, tank tops, shorts and leggings - there is one thing I completely forgot.

A sports bra.

And while I like my sports bras, I have come to love them - and appreciate all their support.  So much for my treadmill run, things would get a little uncomfortable. I don't think the pre-pubescent baseball players really need to get a Baywatch style scary jiggly, Ghostbuster marshmallow man view.

Seeing how I didn't want to frighten the baseball players - I chose to do a different style workout a really hard walking incline.  Luckily the jiggling was mostly in the back.

After this workout, I'm going to start packing an extra sports bra in my car and maybe in my purse.

Or maybe I should just start wearing them to work. Would that be weird if I had uniboob all day long?

PS. Do not Google images of Uniboob. Instead, enjoy this picture of a puppy boxer who looks almost exactly like Tyson.


Source 



No comments:

Post a Comment