Monday, June 25, 2012

I should not wear white pants

It's a little known fact that I spill a lot.  Like, almost every day. It's not that I don't try to keep things clean and tidy, I just have improper hand-eye coordination and apparently my real middle name is Klutz.

According to my dad, I was diagnosed by my doctor as clumsy.  I like to think that I am just accident prone.  I'm not sure which sounds better, but it's no surprise that I have bruises on my body from things I run into on a daily basis.  Although I think things like doorways and desk corners actually jut out while I walk past.

However today would be an exception to my clumsy, spilling ways.  For some reason I have decided that wearing white pants would be okay - apparently I had a lapse in judgement while purchasing said pants.  And today, since all my black pants were dirty and I have some sweet bug bites on my legs from the weekend that make my legs look like walking dominoes - two dots on one, three dots on the other - I had to wear pants and not a skirt. The only pants that I had clean? White pants.  Technically I think they are cream, but regardless, they are asking for me to spill on them.

And spill I did. Fruit (including strawberries)  and  my sparkly water all over my sandwich and veggie chips (probably the best things ever) as well as my desk.  Close enough to almost hit my cream/white pants. On a Monday.  Round of applause, please.

So after the cleanup, I am now praying that I keep up that good luck while sporting the pants for the rest of the day...especially since I have to be in a picture later this afternoon, the whole reason I had to wear nice pants today.

I should really not wear white pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment