Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Bumpin: 18 Weeks




How far along: 18 weeks

Fruit/vegetable comparison (according to thebump.com): Sweet Potato

Total weight gain: Still not sure - will look at the scale very hesitantly.

Sleep: Sleep is going good - there are a more than a few times I get up to go pee or just catch myself sleeping on my back. 

Movement: Nothing yet - at least that I can tell...I was told that it might seem like gas, which is always pleasant to think of.

Unglamorous body changes: Nothing too bad. I feel like I'm popping out like crazy, but only after I really eat.

Maternity clothes: Rocking the maternity jeans. I think I might need some more - mainly because I wear the pairs a lot - which they tend to give me saggy butt syndrom at the end of the day.

Showing: Yes - this baby is bumping like crazy. 

Food cravings: Nothing lately. I found that I've been super thirsty at certain times of the day. Water is my friend.

What I miss: Currently? Sushi. Probably because I've been seeing it on TV.

Anything making you queasy: Nothing so far.  Which is great - I don't miss the queasy feeling.

Strange experiences: Working out with a belly. It's been great to still attend my Fusion classes, but it's been funny to modify everything. 

Milestones: The babe is yawning, hiccuping, rolling and punching like crazy.  And apparently making me very hungry - which is true.  Any food that can get in my belly is fabulous.

Best moment this week: Hearing my dad tell me that my ponsa (tummy) was getting bigger.  He even rubbed it.  I don't think my dad has rubbed my ponsa since I was a baby....and only he can get away with it now that there is a babe in there.

Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby G is a boy or girl! It's been funny to hear everyone's predictions.



No comments:

Post a Comment