Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Bumpin: 20 Weeks




How far along: 20 weeks

Fruit/vegetable comparison (according to thebump.com): Banana. I knew this day was coming.  Ugh.

Total weight gain: About 10 pounds.  Not too bad...of course seeing that on the scale is not fun, but at least it's a for a good reason. 

Sleep: Good. A little tired, so I have been wanting to hit the hay a little earlier than normal, but good.

Movement: I haven't felt anything, but I did get to see the babe give me a little wave and move the legs. 

Unglamorous body changes: Nothing too much. I should probably really look for some more stuff to wear...my jackets are getting a little less snug.

Maternity clothes: Yep - and I love that elastic waist band. Of course I tried to wear my leather jacket and I could not zip that sucker, even if I wanted to.

Showing: Oh yeah! As my sister like to tell me: "Wow, you look really pregnant now." Thanks Court. 

Food cravings: Nothing too bad. A turkey sandwich the most.  Something about a hot turkey sandwich doesn't seem appealing. 

What I miss: Running.  It sounds weird, and even though I wasn't running consistently before this baby came along, I want to just break out into a jog.

Anything making you queasy: Nothing. Hooray!

Strange experiences: Seeing the babe on the screen and have it look like an actual baby.  Making out the profile and seeing it's little toes on the screen - crazy, but so cool.

Milestones: The babe is gulping down amniotic fluid.  Probably similar to the way I'm gulping down my water - can't get enough for this lady.

Best moment this week: Seeing this baby wave.  It was so neat and made it seem all so real. Well even more real than my growing belly and lack of alcohol drinking.

Looking forward to: Buying baby BOY clothes! Yep - our little guy is joining the crazy group of boy cousins!  We had a great gender reveal and it was so fun finding out with everyone.  This baby boy is joining this crazy family and will have the best time! 

Oh and I completely forgot to take a weekly picture - so it's just one from the party.



No comments:

Post a Comment