Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Bumpin: 21 Weeks




How far along: 21 weeks

Fruit/vegetable comparison (according to thebump.com): Pomegranate. I think I should get some juice for this occasion. 

Total weight gain: About 10ish pounds - but after this week, maybe a little less.

Sleep: Was okay - the stomach bug hit, so sleep was on and off.

Movement: YES! While I was in my sick bed, I felt him moving and grooving. And Tony got to feel him too.  Such a cool experience!

Unglamorous body changes: Didn't really have time to notice this week.

Maternity clothes: Yes - but this week was all about the pj's. Those still fit.

Showing: Yep! He is hanging out with me in my belly.

Food cravings: I didn't want much while I had the stomach flu.  But Popsicles were my best friend.  Those suckers are tasty.

What I miss: This week, eating normal food. Yes - it was that bad, that I would have loved to just eat saltines.

Anything making you queasy: Bad week to ask this question. Everything made me queasy, but on account of the stomach flu, not so much the pregnancy. 

Strange experiences: Spending too much time in the bathroom. Not fun and probably TMI.  Sorry mom.

Milestones: The babe is producing meconium so his diapers will be nice and tar-y when he arrives. 

Best moment this week: Feeling him move and kick me. That was the neatest feeling and I can't wait to keep feeling him move around and let me know he's active. 

Looking forward to: Registering for all the fun baby stuff. I'm excited to push around that stroller while he is in it - and going shopping for all the studly baby boy clothes.  Oh and these may be on the way to our house:




No comments:

Post a Comment