Thursday, February 28, 2013




How far along: 22 weeks

Fruit/vegetable comparison (according to thebump.com): Papaya! To which I say ai yi yi!

Total weight gain: I think I'm still about the same - around 10, but there are some days where I think it could be way more! 

Sleep: So much better than it was last week! However, I did wake up with cough...which even Tyson looked at me like I was rude for waking him up.  This cough is persistent too.

Movement: Oh yeah - he is rocking and rolling in there! It makes me excited to see him move even more.

Unglamorous body changes: My stomach is fuzzy. It's true - I literally have stomach hair that stands up. It's kind of creepy.

Maternity clothes: Yes- half and half.  My pants, absolutely, but there are some shirts that I still pretend that I can fit in to.  I have a feeling that's not going to last very long.

Showing: Oh yeah - he's out and ready to show himself off.

Food cravings: I didn't have anything too weird. I think my craving for chocolate milk is slowly going away.  Although I will not say no to one of my Dad's chocolate malts.

What I miss: This week I finally missed sushi.  It seemed like everyone was talking about it or going out for it or it was on TV.  I can't wait for sushi.

Anything making you queasy: Nope - we are good to go on this front. 

Strange experiences: I wouldn't say strange, but funny. I have a funny co-worker who says "Hello baby!!!" every time she sees me.  It makes me laugh and I have a feeling he will recognize her voice when he visits the office.

Milestones: He's developed eyes and lips and they say he looks more like a newborn. Hooray for looking like a newborn! 

Best moment this week: Hearing Tony tell his coworkers about having a boy.  I know he's excited and it makes me smile when he's on the phone bragging about his boy.

Looking forward to: Spring! It may seem silly but with all of this snow and cold weather and well, the sickness, I'm ready for spring - which means getting closer to meeting the big man.

No comments:

Post a Comment