Friday, September 24, 2010

All the Single Ladies

It's about to get rowdy in Kansas City. Yes, the time has come to break out all of the cliche's for my "last night as a single woman." My friends are gearing up for my last fling before the ring, for random people to buy me a shot, cause I'm tying the knot or rather buy me a beer, my wedding is near!

Or if I really wanted to make a big deal of it: Step aside, here comes the bride! Which obviously as the princess that my mom and sister think I am, is much more appropriate. And for the fact that if I have to many beverages bought for me, I might be done with the party before 10 pm.

Let's just say that I am not the party queen that I used to be - not that I ever really was, I mean I would get tired just from dancing on the tables,...er....staying up past 9. Yep, we'll go with that one.

But as this party arrives, I not only have a lot of excitement, but a little bit of fear. My friends think they are funny - so I'm little nervous about what they will have up their sleeve. And while typical bachelorette parties include men doing a little dance while removing some of their clothing - that will not be happening at mine. I will absolutely lock myself in the bathroom before I have to watch any of that nastiness.

Instead, I will enjoy the typical man-like straw, the jello-shots that might be coming my way and the dancing on the table...I mean dancing in the street? No? Okay, dancing on the dance floor.

I'm beginning my preparation for the big night out by hydrating myself today and tomorrow, probably napping and of course doing my neck stretches for the massive amount of hair flipping I will be doing tomorrow. And obviously taking a break from the need to diet and enjoy a big fat cheeseburger from McDonald's on Sunday - and enjoy every minute of it!

And if you want to see what some hair flipping looks like, take a look at this:



Yes - caught in the surprise hair flip of the moment. With the Rapunzel main I have going on right now, there will be lots of this going on. You see why I need to do the neck stretching?

So bring it on my friends - I might be ready for it - or you may need to be ready to take me home at 8:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment