Yes - they sound ferocious, all 2 years, and 8 months of these faces:
So you're probably thinking - "you guys have it easy, two adults to two kids, one who is only crawling!" Oh how you think it's easy - oh silly you - we are not built for kids. Tony actually used the phrase, "It's real simple" to a 2 -year old.
Really? Every other question out of his mouth is "Why?" - so it's quite doubtful he'll understand a phrase like that.
But alas, we survived, the kiddos are still alive and I'm pretty sure they still like us - and Tony got to play Wii, so all in all, it was a good night, however we've never been so tired. Some highlights of the evening:
- I didn't have to feed Teo any bananas
- Both boys got jammied and matched pretty well
- Luca: "Where Tyson?"
- Tony: "He's at home, in his bed."
- Luca: "Uncle Tony, you going caca? Why?"
- Luca: "Uncle Tony, you go pee pee? YAY!!!"
- Repeat of numbers 3 & 4 - times 10.
- Luca & Tony bonded over throwing a frog on the ceiling. Sorry Court.
Are there books out there in the "Dummies" series for parenting? We might need those.
|Wrigley just creepily staring|
|Playing Wii - or just watching Uncle Tony play Wii|
|He may be dirty, but he's oh so cute.|