For me? Well I was reading through last year's resolutions and am probably going to do a recap. But I think I might be off to a good start with not having a hangover today and already attending a workout class - yes, I'm one of those people now and am obsessed. So obsessed that I actually told Tony I would rather have a good treadmill than any diamond jewelry. Yes, I know, please close your mouth now.
Any who, thought you might get a kick out of recapping with me. And if not, I'll add pictures so you can just scroll through those.
So as we embark on a brand new year and all make the attempt to make some New Year Resolutions, I thought I would share some of mine - I know, you're all dying to read about them.
And I'm sure some of these "resolutions" may change a bit and become a little "altered," I'm going to really make a big push to do these. And of course a few other that I would like to do would be:
|Oh I like to change it up with the high messy bun...but maybe I should stop wrinkling that forehead.|
Wow. I apparently had some pretty big misses there. Hmm. Well I guess I should start off my resolution list with a resolution to keep my resolutions. ....or maybe I shouldn't looking at my track record.
Well, here goes nothing.
|Sweaty shoes....but calories burned off. Booyah.|
- Keep exercising. Yes, now that I get up every morning and workout, I can't imagine not doing it anymore. I get a high off the feeling of burning calories and feeling sore. It's weird. I think I have a little Jane Fonda in my dying to get out....I'll leave the leotard at home though.
- Push myself with my photography. I have no excuses with a good lens and an upcoming class to not get out there and snap away.
- Save money. Ai yi yi. This one is going to hurt. But now that Tony
forcedasked that we have joint checking, this might be a little easier. Or maybe I be trying out sneaky ways to get money out of him for my other expenses....like workout clothes.
- Get out of Waldo. Okay, not really a resolution, but something that Tony and I are ready for....of course this goes along with that whole saving money thing. But 2012 seems like a great year for us to get the heck of out of the ghetto and move to suburbia.
- Get organized. While we were able to clear out 4 of of our 87 closets, we probably have a few more rooms to really organize. And in an attempt to break down our needs and wants (yes Dad, I did listen to those lectures, I mean advice conversations, it was just a matter if I did those or not), we have to remember what we really need in our house and what is just junk.
|Next up to have a baby.....or maybe we'll just grab dinner. Less effort that way.|
- Stay in touch with friends and see them more....other than baby showers.
- Cook more...and attempt to make better recipes.
- Start Project 365 again...and stick to it....and not just of pictures of my desk.
- Drink more water....it might cause me to use the bathroom more than a pregnant woman, but the benefits are worth it.
- Have more date nights. And not always spend money to do them.
- Read. I am still on a book from September and like it....but passing out at 9:30 pm is preventing me from reading.
- Celebrate the small things. A nephew went potty in the toilet? Let's have a cookie party! Lose another 3 pounds? Pedicure time. (of course that's if I can save my allowance.)
- Take more walks with Tyson. Poor guy gets the shaft sometimes when it's dark out and Tony's out of town. Yep...there is not a chance we are walking when the creepers are out at night.
- Print pictures. I have lots....all on my computer, but still have the same pictures from college in the frames. It's time to upgrade. Which also requires me to fore my friends and family to take more pictures together. You're going to have to deal with it people....I'm over getting critiqued for having a photo album of 187 pictures on Facebook.
|My wish for 2012 is to get off this porch...there is a whole trail over there for me to explore. Ugh. Lazy owners.|
And maybe I'll set a reminder to look back at these in a month or two and see how I'm doing. Just be prepared to see me with a camera in hand, running the stairs on the way to the bathroom. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to say HI to stay on top of my resolutions.
Happy New Year to you and all of your loved ones...may you all accomplish your goals of losing weight, exercising more and getting organized!