Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Go Time

It's up.  The house that is - there will be a For Sale sign in our house by the time I get home this afternoon. Cra-zy.

It seems a little surreal - we've been talking about moving and looking at houses and crossing off our To-Do List for so long, it's hard to believe the time has come. While there are many things I miss about this house, there are some things I'm ready to change.  I'll save that for a later post - for now I'll just leave you the link to our hose.  You can either forward it to friend who wants to live in Waldo or you can look at be nosy....I have a feeling it will be the latter for some ; ).

So here is to our new adventure - let's hope house hunting will go better than projects....either way, you will probably get a blog post about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment