Thursday, May 31, 2012

Poor Tony

Poor Tony.  He deals with my crazy a lot...and usually my craziness grows at a certain time of the month.  And if anyone watched the repeat episode of Modern Family last night, you know what I mean. Luckily, he only deals with me and not two other women.  Unless he has some secret girlfriends, well then he's just asking for it.

However there are certain times I don't feel bad for unleashing my crazy on him.  This usually involves us watching some of our favorite shows...shows that I've never seen before and have no idea what's going on.  Why Tony sees this as a good time to ask me what is going on or who that person is or what they are about to do - I have no idea.  That is when I pause the TV, give him an evil eye and unleash the crazy.

Poor Tony....but sometimes he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment