Thursday, July 22, 2010

100

It's a milestone really. There are many things that come in this number:

-$100 bill
-100 freckles
-100 q-tips
-100 calorie pack treats
-Tyson's trips to the vet
-The thermometer reading in Kansas right now
-The number of items I could take off my registry list

So you get it, the number 100 can come in a variety of things. And for Tony and I, it's days until the wedding. Yep, that's right, we've officially hit the 100 mark. Gah. It's going by too fast, but not quick enough. And while we are in the midst of getting everything done for the wedding, the reality of getting in the best shape of our lives is setting in.

Which, as I write this, I realize I should probably re-name the blog, Fat Kids: The Attempt of Getting Rid of Fat. Whatev.

But we're back at 100 days - and there is more to do than I probably let on, which means my lovely mother and matron of honor have a lot to do for me,...um or with me... Heehee. And while Tony has a little get-away for work, he has no idea what he's in store for....organizational Olivia is on the hunt. We only have 100 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment