Monday, July 5, 2010

Four Months....You Crazy

So we've come to the realization that the wedding is only about 120 days away - probably less than that now that I write this post. I can hardly believe it! I mean, it's only about 4 months.....4 months! What happened to the 10 months we had to plan this shin dig??

But plans are going well. The questions about how the wedding planning are going usually go like this:
Interested person: "So how are wedding plans?"

Me: "Um, pretty much done, just the little stuff basically."

IP: "Really? Done already? How did you do that?"

Me: "Well really easily, actually, I have been in 12 weddings, attended 10 last year and been to countless others. Although it may seem hard to plan the biggest day of your life, when all you want to do is party in your big white dress, it's quite simple. Ingredients needed: Dress, booze and Tony."

Ok, well I don't actually answer like that, but I do saw it's been quite easy. Which is the truth, so hopefully things don't come out of the bottom toward the big day. But here are the things that we really do have to get done, and hopefully before October:

1. Attend our God's Plan Seminar on Saturday - yes, 8-5 seminar. Awesome.
2. Address the invitations and stuff them - thanks goodness I have my mom and my sister to help - oh wait, I may have forgotten to tell them...
3. Make the little men's boutonnieres, yes, my mom is hand making them, she's a little Martha this summer
4. Final dress fittings.
5. Confirm the cake - just waiting for her to e-mail me back.
6. Tuxes - totally on Tony, but I'll just add it to the list
7. Order our bling - and better yet, I get two rings.... Ba- Ling!
8. Get the mixers for the adult beverages for the par-te
9. Finalize make up for myself and the girls
10. Party like it's 1999.

Yep - not much to do, but hey, at least it's a small list. Hopefully the list won't grow, but I know I"m missing something.

We have 4 months right.....

No comments:

Post a Comment