Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Working vs. Planning

So lately I've been really good about putting my work first. But can I tell you how hard it is not to try and push off daily work and just do wedding stuff?!! I mean by the time I get home, all I want to do is eat, work out, and either watch TV or read a book. Probably not in that order, and if its cold outside, working out is generally last in that list.

Plus, it's impossible to get a hold of people after 4! Although, I do sometimes not answer my phone when I know I probably should. Its just so easy to let it go to voicemail. Oh well, go ahead and blame me for screening - you know you do it too!

But I have come to the realization that I should put work first so I don't get fired, and can't pay for this wedding and all of the other fun things I want to do. Like shop.

Don't judge me as I write this blog at work. If smokers get a break for smoking, I should get a break for blogging. : )


Back to work for now, but don't be surprised if I get back on The Knot.com to check out the 100 new centerpieces for spring article.

No comments:

Post a Comment